- Force values that would overflow a
.form-controlcontainer to wrap to the next line instead of overflowing the field
- Fixed minor visual glitch in the Insert URL popup of Froala
oc.inputPreset.beforeUpdateJS event to the
- Added support for optional
$optionsparameter to the
formRenderField($name, $options)method to be passed to the
role="form"attribute to output of
- Added automatic conversion of array notation to dot notation in validation rules (
cacheattribute to attributes supported by
addJs($script, $attributes)to enable disabling the CloudFlare RocketLoader which causes issues in the backend.
- Simplified how the
RepeaterFormWidget works internally which should resolve some sporadic issues.
- Now using an embedded
Formwidget to process
FileUploadfile properties (like
description). This enables dynamic extension of this form.
- Added automatic mimetype detection of
relationGetViewWidget()methods to the
getFatalError()methods to the
- Return 404 when attempting to visit
/errordirectly when debug mode disabled
- Added ability to make wildcard URL parameters optional.
- Added support for morphOne relations in backend list columns
- Fixed issue with the
DataTableFormWidget being unable to dynamically get dropdown options
- Fixed issue where
Formwidgets attached to the CMS backend controller would have a different alias on every request causing features that relied on consistent aliases to break (namely grouped repeaters in the CMS / RainLab.Pages section)
- Fixed issue where the
textfilter used a hardcoded widget alias instead of
- Fixed issue where when inserting an image with the
richeditorfield, the image could sometimes be inserted at the top of the content instead of where the cursor was when it was originally selected
- Fix ability to clear
useRelationis set to
- Fixed issues introduced in Build #449 with regards to the "Image not found" message showing up at incorrect times for the
- Fixed a bug where
track-inputtriggered requests could return incorrect results by waiting until input is finished to fire requests triggered by tracking input
- Fixed bug where inserting a link reference to a home page (
/) in the RichEditor through the page selection dialog would actually insert an empty link reference instead.
- Fixed issue where a scheduled command could be run before the database is initially populated which could cause issues if that command attempted to access the database.
- Fixed support for Laravel's automatic package discovery feature
- Prevent public functions on backend
ControllerBehaviors from being run as controller actions unless intended to do that.
- Improved Arabic translation
- Improved Hungarian translation
- Improved Spanish (Argentina) translation
- Added preloading of all essential scripts in the backend to improve performance
- Improved performance when utilizing remote storage drivers by caching the results of
- Cached the parsed theme configuration to improve performance on subsequent page loads
- Updated jQuery from V3.3.1 to V3.4.0