View on GitHub CMS Changes Framework Changes
- Added docblocks to the controller scaffolding.
- Added support for decompiling nested compiled asset files when
- Improved error handling for failed fileuploads
- Fixed bug introduced in 466 where
:numberstopped working in transChoice translation strings.
- Fixed bug introduced in 466 where it was impossible to upload images to the Media Library while on a page that included the AssetList widget.
- Fixed bug introduced in 466 where plugin dependencies wouldn't be loaded all of the time.
- Fixed bug where belongsToMany relationships with pivot data could not be added to through the RelationController if a custom
orderproperty was set on the relationship definition.
- Fixed empty tags being stripped in RichEditor (Froala) widget.
- Fixed bug where a field with
@contextin the name would completely break forms if it also utilized the
dependsOnAPI other fields.
- Fixed bug introduced in 466 where backend throttle records were no longer recording the IP address correctly of authentication attempts.
- Fixed visual glitch on Inspector autocomplete dropdown fields
- Fixed an issue where using
File()->fromUrl()on very long URLs would result in a filename that was too long for the database.
- Fixed issue where application bootstrappers could hard crash the application by throwing an exception that wouldn't be able to passed on to the user for them to resolve.
- Improve error handling for invalid counter properties on backend menu items.
- Fixed issue where the
onSave()AJAX handlers of the
FormControllerbehavior weren't getting being affected by context-specific configuration values.
- Fixed issue where refreshing the entire form through JS would cause an issue because the
toggleEmptyTabsdelayed function would be run after the original form element it was targeting was replaced in the DOM
- Improved error message when attempting to fork an unforkable component (component without a
- Fixed security issue where content pasted into the Froala richeditor wasn't properly sanitized exposing users to self-XSS attacks from malicious websites when copying & pasting content into the editor.
- Documented the Select field widget's dynamic option creation (tagging) feature.
- Improved the Polish translation.