View on GitHub CMS Changes Framework Changes
- The theme Delete button is now hidden for the currently active theme as you cannot delete the active theme anyways.
- Added a warning to the System Status dashboard ReportWidget when debug mode is enabled as debug should never be enabled in production.
- Invalid menu items now throw a ValidationException when debug mode is enabled and log an error instead when debug is disabled.
- Added support for Repeater item titles to be pulled from dropdown field types.
- Added the Validation trait to model stubs when calling
- Made the CodeEditor fullscreen button easier to see by increasing the contrast.
- When setting relationship values model mutator methods (
'set' . $attribute . 'Attribute') are now taken into account meaning that you can control how specific relationship values are set by defining a custom mutator method for the relationship.
Backend\Classes\WidgetManagerto return the protected array of currently registered report widgets
- Custom theme data stored in
cms_theme_datais now removed when the theme it belongs to is deleted.
develop.decompileBackendAssetsconfiguration flag to decompile the backend assets in order to simplify making changes to backend asset files for the purpose of making PRs to the Winter CMS core.
- Switched parsing of stub files for the generator commands to use Twig instead of basic
str_replace(), this will enable more complex stub files
- Fixed issue where the
mode: relationwasn't respecting relationship constraints (
scope) set on the relationship definition.
- Fixed issue where using the
::classmagic constant in database migrations would cause them to break due to flawed parsing logic.
- Fixed use of Storage::url() for local disks that haven't been configured correctly
- Moved the translation for plugin's "By $author" text in the plugin update view to the System module instead of the CMS module to support installations without the CMS module enabled or installed.
- Removed old "Holly Hack" for IE5-IE7 support, we don't support those browsers anymore.
- Fixed Theme importing/exporting that was broken as of 457-458.
- Fixed issue where the session expiring would throw a vague exception when attempting to check the CSRF token instead of just throwing a general CSRF invalid error message.
- Fixed issue where multiple instances of the PermissionEditor could not exist on a single page.
- Improved Arabic translation
- The file extension has been added to the end of asset combiner URLs (ex. /combine/asqw3ljkqw421323.js or /combine/lkj23jlk13j1l.css) in order to allow CDNs to more easily identify the URL as cacheable to improve overall site performance.
- Added documentation on keeping local forks of the Winter CMS codebase up to date with upstream.
- Improved the CONTRIBUTING.md guide
- Added security policy
- Added documentation for testing pull requests
- Updated to v1.8.0 of Spectrum.js (Note: Winter was already using 1.8.0, however jQuery API updates were made without the vendor tagging a new release)