View on GitHub CMS Changes Framework Changes
- Implemented easy impersonation of backend users through the backend - feature controlled by the new
rowlinkrows in a new tab when the Command or Ctrl key is held down (previously only did it for the Ctrl key)
- Added disabled style for
- Changed the FileUpload FormWidget to process uploads with a
onUploadAJAX handler instead of the
- Changed the default value of
nullwhich now disables the in memory request cache during CLI requests and enables it during HTTP requests. Other values are explicit
- Brought the
Userclasses more in line with Laravel's Auth library; full support is still a far ways off though.
- Removed the mediafinder buttons from the
MarkdownEditorFormWidgets when the user does not have permission to use the media library.
- Fixed issue with retaining transparency when making thumbnails for some image files
- Fixed issue that could cause potential data loss with complicated implementations of the Repeater formwidget.
- Fixed issue where the DatePicker was ignoring the value of
ignoreTimezonewhen in mode
- Improved Dutch translation